Riyadh Swimming Lesson
















If you live in Riyadh and don't know how to swim, there are few places that offer good swimming intructions here are few. If you know more, please do sent me and I would incorporate it here.

Riyadh Marriot
There are Swimming lessons available at the Riyadh Marriot Bodyline Health Club & Spa. I am not sure how much it costs per session. Give them a call and see what is available.

Riyadh Marriott® Hotel
Al Ma'ather Street
Riyadh, 11464 Saudi Arabia
Phone: 966 1 4779300
Fax : 966 1 4779089

Kingdom School Riyadh (After school)
The school is located at Exit 5 few blocks before the Kingdom Hospital. I visited the after school activities and the place was clean and nice. The instructors were world class. I was really impressed by this place. My 11 year old son also fell in love with the place. They have two day swimming lesson which the kids can be part of a swimming team. Two days basketball with instructor and two days soccer with coach. All these activities cost very little for 3 months I think it was something around SR1050 or 90 dollars a month.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am looking for swimming classes ...i am an adult 27 male...kindly give me availablity?

Popular Posts